Whether you are starting a business, buying or selling a business, or simply seeking to make the most of opportunities that lie before you, Wick & Trautwein, LLC, offers you the confidence of knowing that an experienced legal team is protecting your interests every step of the way. With offices conveniently located in Fort Collins, Estes Park and Windsor, we serve entrepreneurs and business owners throughout northern Colorado and southern Wyoming.
The following are examples of the types of business law services we provide:
- Business formation, restructuring and succession: Our attorneys can recommend the best form of business ownership given your goals, your partners and other factors. We also help business owners put structures and procedures in place for orderly governance.
- Purchase and sale of businesses: Buying a business can be the opportunity of a lifetime or the biggest mistake you ever make. If you are thinking about buying or selling a business, it is important to seek advice from an experienced attorney.
- Contracts: Our attorneys are skilled strategists and negotiators who work diligently to draft contracts that protect your interests. We also review contracts so you can understand what you are signing.
- Business and commercial litigation: Most business disputes are resolved through negotiation. Early involvement by an experienced attorney can help you reach a faster resolution and avoid costly litigation.
- Nonprofit business law: Nonprofit organizations must follow several rules to preserve favorable tax status. Our attorneys can help your organization maintain compliance.
Commercial Lawyers Serving Loveland, Cheyenne and Laramie
For more information or to schedule a consultation with our Fort Collins business law attorneys, call 970-237-5694 (866-686-1410 toll free) or fill out the contact form on this website.