The law firm of Wick & Trautwein, LLC, has a 40-year history of partnerships with the people and businesses of northern Colorado and southern Wyoming. We offer the depth and breadth of legal services of a large Denver firm, but with the convenience, personal attention and cost-efficiency of a small-town practice.
Windsor Insurance Law, Family Law and Construction Law Attorneys
Based in Fort Collins, with offices in Windsor and Estes Park, we are where you need us, when you need us. We serve a diverse community with dynamic solutions. Whether you need help with an insurance law, family law or construction law matter, we have the skill and the agility to help you meet your objective.
Established. Skilled. Respected. The attorneys at Wick & Trautwein, LLC, are here to help you. We provide more than legal advice. We build relationships. Learn how we can help you. Call 970-237-5694 (866-686-1410 toll free) or tell us about your case online.
Offering Comprehensive Legal Solutions to Clients in Northern Colorado
Our firm offers a diverse set of legal solutions to meet our clients' changing lives. Our attorneys have extensive experience and are regarded by their peers as leaders in a wide range of legal areas, including:
- Business law: We build long-term relationships with our business clients. From a business's inception, through its growth and even succession, we are prepared to meet your changing business needs.
- Real estate: We handle a variety of different real estate claims from disputes between commercial landlord and tenants to contract and association disputes.
- Personal injury: Individuals who have been hurt in an accident and families who have lost loved ones need strong advocates for them. Many do not realize the true cost of an injury until sometime later. We represent individuals who have suffered an injury in a variety of accidents, from those with motor vehicles to defective equipment or slippery surfaces.
- Insurance law: All too often insurance companies balk to pay a claim or offer less than what a claim is worth. The assumption is that most people are too afraid to stand up for what they are owed. We take on insurance companies and fight to make insurers pay their policyholders what they are due.
- Employment law: We represent both employees and employers in a variety of employment law matters from drafting employment law contracts and noncompete agreements to unpaid wages, unemployment and severance agreements.
- Oil and gas law: Mineral rights leases can be complicated. It takes a trained eye to understand them and someone who understands how oil and gas rights should be properly valued and paid. We offer comprehensive oil and gas law representation to individuals throughout northern Colorado and southern Wyoming.
- Estate planning and probate: We represent clients throughout their lives, helping them as their needs change. Our attorneys help clients with a variety of estate planning concerns from drafting an initial will, to preparing for long-term care or settling a loved one's estate through probate.
- Family law: We believe in practicing family law in a different way. We work with you to figure out where our energies should be spent to do the most good for you. Whether you are divorcing or looking at modifying an existing child custody arrangement, we will find a solution that works for you.
- Construction law: We represent clients in all aspects of construction law from drafting of construction contracts to handling mechanic's liens and defective construction claims.
The diversity of our practice enables us to build long-term relationships with our clients. Our clients come to us initially because they need our expertise. They stay with us because they know how we work. They come to us with their other legal needs because they know we have the ability to help them meet their objectives.
Building Lasting Relationships, Grounded in Community
One of the qualities that sets us apart from other large law practices in the area is the fact that we are a well-established local firm — not a satellite office of a big city firm. Our lawyers have strong ties to the communities in northern Colorado and southern Wyoming, creating valuable professional and personal relationships that give us a greater understanding of the local legal landscape than an outside firm could have. Our clients are more to us than case files. They are our friends, neighbors and business associates.
We have offices conveniently located in Fort Collins, Estes Park and Windsor.
Attorneys Representing Clients in Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming
If you would like more information about our firm and would like to set an appointment for a consultation with our Fort Collins attorneys, call 970-237-5694 (866-686-1410 toll free) or have us reach out to you. Simply complete this information form on our website and we'll reach out to you.