Personal Injury Cases We Handle
A serious personal injury can have a devastating effect on your family. Without an experienced attorney to protect your rights, you may not receive the compensation you deserve for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
If you have been injured, turn to Wick & Trautwein, LLC. We have a 40-year history of representing injured people in northern Colorado and southern Wyoming. No matter how you were injured, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. We have offices conveniently located in Fort Collins and Windsor.
The following are examples of the types of injury cases we handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents: After an accident, you may face mounting medical bills and an uncertain recovery. Our lawyers will work hard to get you the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
- Bicycle accidents: Under Colorado law, bicyclists have the same rights and responsibilities as people who drive motor vehicles. Unfortunately, many motorists fail to yield to people on bicycles, causing accidents and often serious injuries to the bicyclists. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge and experience in handling bicyclists’ personal injury and insurance claims to ensure that our clients get the compensation they need when these types of accidents occur.
- Defective equipment, machinery and products: The manufacturer of a product has a legal responsibility to make a product that is safe to use under normal conditions. If you are injured by a dangerous or defective product, you may have a right to seek compensation for everything you lost.
- Slip-and-fall accidents and premises liability: Property owners have an obligation to keep their premises reasonably safe and well-maintained. If you are injured due to dangerous property conditions, you deserve to be compensated.
- Government liability: Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of and experience with the unique Colorado laws governing municipal negligence claims. If you have been injured due to the negligence of a city or county, we offer a free case evaluation to determine whether we may be able to assist you in making a claim against a municipality or other government entity.
- Wrongful death: After the unexpected death of a loved one, it takes time to recover from the loss. If the death was caused by the negligence of another party, however, it is important to obtain legal representation as quickly as possible to protect your rights.
Attorneys Ready To Help You
For more information about what our experienced legal team can do to help you recover compensation, call us at 970-237-5694 (866-686-1410 toll free) or fill out the contact form on this website to schedule your free consultation.