Banner After

Relationships Built On Trust

Standing Up For You In Uninsured Motorist Claims

Vehicle owners in Colorado and Wyoming are required (unless rejected in writing) to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (UIM). This insurance can provide compensation in the event of an accident caused by a driver who does not have insurance or whose coverage is insufficient to cover your losses. It also applies in cases involving hit-and-run accidents.

UIM claims are much different than a regular no-fault or third-party liability claim. To be successful, you must usually have representation by an experienced motor vehicle accident lawyer. Wick & Trautwein, LLC, has been representing clients in accident cases for more than 30 years. We understand the many complexities of these claims and inter-related issues involving liability, stacking, policy limits and other issues.

If another attorney has declined to handle your case, we want to hear from you. Wick & Trautwein, LLC, may be able to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

Tapping All Available Sources Of Compensation

In any motor vehicle accident case involving injuries, there may be multiple forms of insurance coverage and sources of compensation. Your health insurance, medical payments coverage, your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and the liability insurance of the other driver — all may play a role in the final resolution of your claim. In fact, the different insurance companies involved can have claims against each other, further complicating the picture.

Our attorneys handle cases involving accident claims every day. We have the experience and knowledge required to sort out the many conflicting coverage aspects of these claims and work diligently to get results for our client.

Find Out More About Your Case

If your insurance company has denied your claim or made a settlement offer you believe is not fair, Wick & Trautwein, LLC, will evaluate your case, and if retained, will aggressively represent you. We want to help you obtain adequate compensation. Call us at 970-482-4011 or send us an email to arrange your free consultation.