Andrew is an experienced trial attorney who focuses his practice on personal injury, insurance bad faith, trust, estate and fiduciary litigation. Andrew has tried cases to verdict in Colorado, Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky, and has handled appeals before the Missouri and Illinois Supreme Courts. He has handled cases across the United States, taking depositions of witnesses and experts in at least fourteen states and Canada.
Andrew grew up in a small farming town in Southern Illinois. He is a third-generation trial attorney. From a young age, Andrew learned from his parents and grandparents the importance of zealously representing clients. The legal system is intimidating for many clients, and it is the lawyer's unique role to protect his clients in this unfamiliar environment. Andrew believes this is his calling.
Andrew attended college at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas, and graduated cum laude. He was a four-year member of the varsity swim team and conference champion in the 100-meter freestyle. Andrew spent the year following graduation building homes for Habitat for Humanity in San Antonio as an AmeriCorps member. Andrew graduated cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law, where he was a member of the trial competition team and president of the Student Trial Lawyers Association.
Andrew and his wife Brittany were drawn to Fort Collins by the natural beauty and the strong sense of community. When not working, Andrew enjoys playing with his two sons, hiking, mountain biking and rock climbing like a native mid-westerner.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Missouri, 2008
- Illinois, 2009
- Texas, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2016
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctor - 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: President, Student Trial Lawyers Association
- Honors: Member, Trial Competition Team
- Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas
- B.A. - 2004
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Varsity Swim Team – 2000-2004
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyers ™ Rising Star – 2014, 2016-2018
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 - 2017-2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association