When insurance companies sell you a policy, they are also giving you their word that they will uphold their end of the deal if the time comes. At Wick & Trautwein, LLC, we have seen insurers fail to live up to these standards too many times. If an insurance company is denying your claims in bad faith, we will aggressively fight to ensure your rights are protected.
Our Colorado insurance litigation lawyers have been helping people with their legal concerns since 1972. If you have questions regarding your insurance policy or denial, contact our Fort Collins law firm online to schedule an initial consultation.
Colorado Insurance Litigation Lawyer
While our bad insurance claim lawyers are skilled at negotiations and mediation, we are fully prepared to take your insurance provider to court if it will not cooperate fairly. If your insurer is wrongfully stopping you from obtaining the benefits of your policy, it is acting in bad faith and should be held accountable.
Conducting That Can Amount to Bad Faith
There are many signs that an insurance company may be acting in bad faith. These signs include:
- Delaying payments for an unreasonable amount of time
- Wrongfully denying claims
- Ignoring physicians' opinions other than the physicians it pays
- Lack of proper investigation into claims
- Failing to advise clients on their rights within the contract, including mediation and arbitration
- Failing to keep clients informed on significant developments in their cases
If any of these issues have arisen in your case, do not hesitate to consult with an experienced insurance dispute attorney today.
Contact a Fort Collins Attorney Regarding Your Bad Faith Insurance Issues
For an initial consultation with a Colorado insurance litigation lawyer about your case, contact Wick & Trautwein, LLC.