When an insurance company fails to live up to its obligations, the attorneys of Wick & Trautwein, LLC, are here to help. We have a 40-year history of representing insured individuals and businesses in northern Colorado and southern Wyoming. We have offices conveniently located in Fort Collins, Estes Park and Windsor.
No matter what kind of insurance issue you are facing, we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case. The following are examples of the types of insurance law cases we handle:
- Insurance disputes: Insurance companies employ lawyers to protect their interests in claim disputes. To level the playing field, you need a lawyer protecting your interests.
- Insurance claim denials: Just because your insurance company has denied your claim does not mean that the claim is not valid. With legal help, you may be able to obtain the full compensation you deserve.
- Underpayment of claims: Some insurance companies routinely lowball damage claims, based on the hope that most people will not contact a lawyer.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims: If you are injured by a driver who is uninsured or does not have enough insurance to pay your damages, our lawyers will help you file a claim against your UM/UIM coverage.
- Disability and life insurance denials: Some disability and life insurance companies are better at collecting premiums than they are at paying claims. If your claim has been denied, our attorneys can help.
- ERISA appeals and litigation: Your benefits at work are a significant part of your total compensation. If your benefits claim has been unjustly denied, our lawyers can assert your rights under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974.
- Bad faith insurance litigation: If an insurance company is dealing with you in bad faith, you may be entitled to additional damages, including attorney fees.
- Health insurance law: Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses facing health insurance issues.
Insurance Bad Faith Claim Lawyers Serving Windsor and Estes Park
For a free initial consultation with our Fort Collins insurance law attorneys, call 970-237-5694 (866-686-1410 toll free) or fill out the contact form on this website.